Your exclusive guest card
In cooperation with the Association of the holiday flats in Zermatt (ZAV) we can offer the ZAV Quality-Card to our valued guests. With this exclusive guest-card, our guests can take advantage of the following attractive offers and special conditions:
Detail information about the Quality-Card
- Rail trip to Gornergrat
- 50% reduction on rental: Montaincarts and Kickbikes
- Matterhorn Museum
- Beer tasting at the Zernatt Beer Brewery
- Swimming pools & Fitness centres
- 10% discount in many shops in Zermatt on rentals, clothes, etc.
- Dine around Zermatt
- Breakfast at the coffee shops Biner & Fuchs
- Different free offers
- Thermal bath Brigerbad
- Escape Room - Zermatt
- Indoor Golf in Zermatt
- Forest Fun Park
- Waterski & Wakeboard Schalisee Täsch
Only our guests and those of other members of the Zermatt Apartment Association
can take advantage of the ZAV Quality - Card. If you are not reserving one of our apartments, make sure you ask for the ZAV Quality Card before you book elsewhere!
This is what makes a family holiday fun: in Zermatt – Matterhorn, children up to age nine receive a Wolli Card, which is valid for one year from the beginning of November to the end of October. The Wolli Card is a club card for children of guests who spent at least one night in the Zermatt – Matterhorn resort. It gives children up to the age of nine a host of benefits. These include:
- Free use of the mountain lifts in the Zermatt - Matterhorn resort for a whole year
- Free overnight accommodation in a cot/additional bed per apartment in our holiday apartments
- Exemption from holiday taxes
- Wolli Welcome Kit on arrival (only issued by the accommodation provider)
- Own website with information, games and offers
- Reductions on all Wolli events
- Various other discounts and offers in the Zermatt – Matterhorn resort.
All prices listed in this site are per day / per apartment.
In these prices included are:
- Fully equiped apartment (dishes etc.)
- Bedding and towels for kitchen and bathroom
- All utilities like electrical power, water, etc.
- Visitors taxes (CHF 3.00 per night and person, children 9-16 years CHF 1.50)
- Final cleaning charges
We are striving to protect our guests and employees against COVID-19 as much as possible. We have therefore introduced a range of safety measures
. The "Clean&Safe" label shows which organizations and companies have committed to these safety concept.
Supplement cancellation conditions
In the event of a lockdown, any advance payments made will be converted into a credit note for a later booking. No money will be refunded. There are no cancellation fees. These conditions apply if mountain railways, shops and restaurants remain closed due to measures ordered by the authorities. Otherwise the general terms and conditions of Amario AG apply.