- Free use of the mountain lifts in the Zermatt - Matterhorn resort for a whole year
- Free overnight accommodation in a cot/additional bed per apartment in our holiday apartments
- Exemption from holiday taxes
- Wolli Welcome Kit on arrival (only issued by the accommodation provider)
- Own website with information, games and offers
- Reductions on all Wolli events
- Various other discounts and offers in the Zermatt – Matterhorn resort.
Location of our apartments in Zermatt
This is what makes a family holiday fun: in Zermatt – Matterhorn, children up to age nine receive a Wolli Card, which is valid for one year from the beginning of November to the end of October. The Wolli Card is a club card for children of guests who spent at least one night in the Zermatt – Matterhorn resort. It gives children up to the age of nine a host of benefits. These include:
General terms & conditions
All prices listed in this site are per day / per apartment.
In these prices included are:
- Fully equiped apartment (dishes etc.)
- Bedding and towels for kitchen and bathroom
- All utilities like electrical power, water, etc.
- Visitors taxes (CHF 4.00 per night and person, children 9-16 years CHF 2.00)
- Final cleaning charges
Supplement cancellation conditionsIn the event of a lockdown, any advance payments made will be converted into a credit note for a later booking. No money will be refunded. There are no cancellation fees. These conditions apply if mountain railways, shops and restaurants remain closed due to measures ordered by the authorities. Otherwise the general terms and conditions of Amario AG apply.
We recommend that you take out cancellation costs insurance.
Current situation in ZermattThe Zermatt - Matterhorn destination keeps you up-to-date with the latest info on all COVID-19 measures and restrictions.
Current situation in Zermatt