- Free use of the mountain lifts in the Zermatt - Matterhorn resort for a whole year
- Free overnight accommodation in a cot/additional bed per apartment in our holiday apartments
- Exemption from holiday taxes
- Wolli Welcome Kit on arrival (only issued by the accommodation provider)
- Own website with information, games and offers
- Reductions on all Wolli events
- Various other discounts and offers in the Zermatt – Matterhorn resort.
Location of our apartments in Zermatt
Quality Card winter 2020/2021
Your exclusive guest card
In cooperation with the Association of the holiday flats in Zermatt (ZAV) we can offer the ZAV Quality-Card to our valued guests. With this exclusive guest-card, our guests can take advantage of the following attractive offers and special conditions:
- Building an igloo with outdoor cheese fondue
- Matterhorn Museum
- Village tour Zermatt
- Night sledding with fondue in Furi
- Snow shoes for rent
- Tandem Paragliding with Fly Zermatt
- Intensive ski course with a private ski instructor
- Reduced entrance fees for swimming pools & fitness centres
- 10% discount in many shops in Zermatt on rentals, clothes, etc.
- Husky sledging & husky hiking
- Breakfast at the coffee shops Biner & Fuchs
- Various free offers
- Gornergrat sledging from Rotenboden to Riffelberg
- Thermal bath Brigerbad
- Visit the sheep barn
- Escape Room - Zermatt
- Indoor Golf in Zermatt
- Various group acivities with outdoor professionals
Only our guests and those of other members of the Zermatt Apartment Association can take advantage of the ZAV Quality - Card. If you are not reserving one of our apartments, make sure you ask for the ZAV Quality Card before you book elsewhere!
General terms & conditions
All prices listed in this site are per day / per apartment.
In these prices included are:
- Fully equiped apartment (dishes etc.)
- Bedding and towels for kitchen and bathroom
- All utilities like electrical power, water, etc.
- Visitors taxes (CHF 3.00 per night and person, children 9-16 years CHF 1.50)
- Final cleaning charges
Supplement cancellation conditionsIn the event of a lockdown, any advance payments made will be converted into a credit note for a later booking. No money will be refunded. There are no cancellation fees. These conditions apply if mountain railways, shops and restaurants remain closed due to measures ordered by the authorities. Otherwise the general terms and conditions of Amario AG apply.
We recommend that you take out cancellation costs insurance.
Current situation in ZermattThe Zermatt - Matterhorn destination keeps you up-to-date with the latest info on all COVID-19 measures and restrictions.
Current situation in Zermatt