- I was born and raised in Zermatt.
- After my apprenticeship as a baker I was working for 10 years in the Bakery Fuchs, owned by my family.
- The years between the end of 1992 to the end of 1996 I spent in Whistler on Canada’s west coast.
- Back in Zermatt, I turned my passion into my profession and taught as a fully certified ski instructors for nearly 10 years during the winter season many beginners and advanced skiers in the beautiful ski area of Zermatt.
- The summer months I spent in various positions in the building industry on Zermatt’s construction sites.
- Towards the end of the last century I decided to change my occupation again and started to rent out holiday apartments to tourists on a part-time basis.
- After going back to school for some time, I took a big step, retired from ski teaching and abandoned my construction occupation and concentrated full-time on the holiday apartment business, and added the real estate brokerage to my activities.
- Grace to my childhood in Zermatt and my various professional experiences, I have a profound knowledge of Zermatt, the local real estate market, as well as our guests needs and wants very well.
- As a Zermatt local I know the right person to solve every problem or answer every question related to the local real estate market. The extend and Quality of the usable network is key in the industry.
- As owner-operator of the business I am in charge of the strategic decisions and mainly for the sales and brokerage of real estate in Zermatt and its peripherals.
Recent milestones in my life
- 2008: Member of the board of the Zermatt apartment association
- 2009: Change of residence from Zermatt to Täsch
- 2012: President of the Zermatt apartment association
- 2013: Mayor of the community of Täsch
- 2014: Marriage with Priska Schluep, my partner and work mate of many years
- 2016: Member of the board of Zermatt Tourism
- 2004 I visited Zermatt with a friend for a week of skiing and participated in ski group guided by ski instructor Mario Fuchs.
- Unerringly hit by Amor’s arrow, I moved in early 2006 to Zermatt.
- My new job in Mario’s real estate agency and rental business was a big change and challenge for me.
- After working for over 20 years at the Swiss post, I kept on working at the post offices in Zermatt, Täsch and Randa as part-time holiday substitute.
- 2013 I quit the Swiss post for good and am now mainly responsible for the rentals of the holiday apartments at Amario AG.
- My favourite leisure activities are the garden around our house in Täsch, as well as skiing and cross country skiing.
- Being born and raised in Solothurn, I have still kept my pure Solothurn dialect, even after living for more than 12 years in Wallis.
- In October 2017 I started my new job with Amario AG in Zermatt as the CEO’s assistant and in charge of the administration of our real estate portfolio.
- As a former bank employee, working predominantly in the credit sector, I have always been fascinated by the process of buying and selling real estate.
- Since I was a child, I spent the ski holidays in Valais, especially in Grächen, and by now, I call this wonderful area my second home.
- I think that Zermatt is one of the most interesting places for real estate, and it’s great to work in this beautiful mountain village and do business in the real estate industry.
- It’s great to work in a place where others spend their holidays. Due to the tourism in Zermatt, it is a lively village with constant activities and entertainment.
- In my free time I love to sing and play piano. I also like to read a good book or cook together with my friends. I am travel-enthusiastic and like to discover new places on city trips. During summer I enjoy hiking in the mountains, in winter you see me skiing on the slope